Tuesday, July 28, 2009

my video for herman and my friends That vist

this song is for my friend at school :) hope she likes it?! and you people and my friends else ware.and herman Lol

THe song means that if you are suck in a bad time make it fun and make joy thought your heart enjoy!!!

thought the days I mised my mom I got my wish she fould someone someone that cares someone that relly loves you who as you are! don't you just wonder what going to happend next? well yes I sorry that I'm have a poerm monmeant LOl srry Lol your maybe in a hurry srry for the noise LOl see you all later!

Srry this was on youtube Lol

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank You Lexi! You're a sweetheart. On this side of the world you touched our heart with this song and we love your beautiful voice. My wife and I listened to your song several times now and it gives us good feelings to hear you sing. I whished we will meet each other somewhere in the future and we also hope that your whishes come true. Till next time darling.

Unknown said...

Lexi, You asked me if I were in the War?...
Not exactly, I was two years old when the War started in Holland and I was 7 when it ended. There are things I can remember very well from that time... In the first place hunger... and a lot Jewish people disappeared from our neighbourhood, so I lost a lot boyfriends in that time. But at the end we were freed by Canadian soldiers and that's also always on my mind. Is this the right answer?

Lexie said...

yeah it is Lol