Saturday, April 25, 2009

a Poem: Still in the bed

The wind is moving and i'm waking seeing my eyes seeking the day when I do it on the way but there is nothing awere I'm just still in my bed eat some bread

I look at the window again seeing nothing but the red rose's on my pouch deck seeing my hand finaliy go up as i put it on my head and say i'm still in my bed eating same bread

A bird was in the shied I just shick my head with a little stailitl just thinking about my red rose's that were in a big puddl! But I'm still in my bed eating same stall bread

its a saturday i think of making a getaway but its not going to happend cause it to hard
and I'm still in my bed eating some stall bread!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Lexi, that's a long time ago that I was here! You have changed your blog and I like it very much. I wonder... have you written this poem yourself? If so, then you are a remarkable young lady with a lot of talents and I think you have a great future. I hope everything goes well and I promise you I will read all your posts as long as I live. Say hello to your Dad and your brothers OK?

Lexie said...

yes And I well I write a song for you

Unknown said...

That't GREAT! I'm looking forward to it.